Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Longing


I have my kids. The sky. My husband. Beautiful scenery. I miss my friends though. My mom's group. I have decided to try and find other moms up here. There is 1 person per 14 acres where I live, there are other moms I just have to find them.

Do I have readers? This makes me curious. I follow many blogs, if I follow yours it is because I admire you. I like your words, your sense of being. I may never have met you but I like you. Something about you compels me to follow but I am shy so I don't comment.

I am working on it, but I'd like to know...who are you? Is there anyone who reads that I haven't checked your blog yet? If so I would love to meet you.

So if you are brave humor me, this rain is making me stir crazy and I wonder...if there are new friends out there I have yet to meet.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there!
    I saw you added my blog to your follow list today and I wanted to stop by and say "hi". And thanks. :)
    I too live in a new place and it's weird. And lonely sometimes.
    Hope you are all well again soon.

    ReplyDelete